- Vanilla maple Coco-roons or Brownie
Chocolate Mousse Filling:
- 8 Pitted medjool dates, soaked 30 minutes and drained
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 avocados, mashed (1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unfiltered water
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2-3 bananas sliced
To make crust:
- Choose your favorite Coco-Roons, we like Vanilla Maple or Brownie
- Press into a 9 inch shallow pie plate or tart plan
- Sliced bananas and layer evenly on top of the crust. Smash gently with fork.
To make Chocolate Mousse Filling:
- Place dates, maple syrup and vanilla in a food processor fitted with an S-blade and process until smooth
- Add Avocados, cocoa powder, and water, process until smooth and creamy
- Fill the crust with Mouse Filling over the layer of banana.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours before serving
Just before serving Use the sliced Strawberries and Bananas to create a beautiful design as shown above.
Will keep 3 days in fridge or 2 weeks frozen.
Avocado replaces butter, cream, eggs in this delicious desert, but no one will know!