Yield one 6 inch cake (8 servings)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 1/2 cups crumbled Coco-Roons flavor of your choice
- Place the berries and maple syrup in a medium mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Line a 6 inch cake pan with parchment paper round.
- Place Half the berries on the paper. Top with half the crumbled CocoRoons distribute evenly.
- Press down with your hand to compact. Repeat with the remaining berries and then
- Cover with the remaining CocoRoons.
- Chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours before serving.
- Run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen the cake. Place a serving plate upside down on the cake pan
- Invert and lift the pan off
- Remove parchment round
- Slice and serve!
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate-will keep for 2 days.